Modus prefab inspection pits
Affordable quality with attractive specifications and extensive equipment
The Cleverpit® Modus steel prefab inspection pit is the result of years of experience and in-depth knowledge of automotive workshops. The design was devised around the fitter, creating a very safe, well-arranged and spatial workplace. All components are perfectly integrated in the design of the prefab pit.
Standard well equipped
Every Modus prefab pit is equipped with:
- ventilation ducts with rails for a possible pit jack;
- construction resistant to thirty-ton axle load;
- integrated lighting, compressed air and hydraulics;
- anti-slip coating on floor and stairs;
- preparation for floor pit jacks and suspended pit jacks;
- sheet steel walls ensure strength and 100% watertight hull;
- great freedom of movement for the mechanic;
- permanently protected against corrosion and wear;
- easy to maintain, easy to clean;
- extensive control cabinet prepared for ventilation equipment & wall sockets.
Despite the high quality, excellent specifications and extensive equipment, the Modus has remained very affordable. All in all, the Modus prefab pit is more economical than a concrete pit. In addition, the extremely strong construction allows long pits up to a length of forty meters.
Installation and technical specifications
Curious as to how the installation of a steel prefab pit works? Click here.
Below you will find the technical specifications.
1.400 - 1.850 mm
|Width top (A)||Standard
900 - 1.200 mm
|Max. width below (B)||Standard
1.400 - 1.700 mm
|Width between ventilation ducts (V)||Standard
1.200 - 1.500 mm
|Axle load (S)||Standard